
End of the Journey? Upon taking the challenge delivered by COACH K to blog something that would make my life simplier everyday, I figured the OTTER in me would have played for about 10 days....then certain drop off! LOL As I sit here reflecting on this past 30 days to a simplier life, I truely have challenged something from within myself and forced myself to be vulnerable and open for change. I learned through this 30 day journey that there is more to life then just getting up each day! I have learned my personality plays a great big part in my daily life, the personality of others that I play with and how to deal with them better....most of the what makes them click. I have learned to embrace the things in life that would usually make me sad, mad or depressed. I will enforce, Get up, Dress up......SHOW UP! Even if I am going shopping with a friend...you feel better about yourself if you look cute! I learned alot of things about life's true perspective. This 30 days has taught me that it is ok to cry or be sad when you ponder on a loved one you have lost.....and you must take the proper channels to greive! I found out that I have an inner strength that was always there......and it took Auntie K to drag it out of me, to prove that I am stronger then I give myself credit for.
Journaling! This is am amazing concept, Not all journals have to be out there for the world to see. If you are someone who is a little more private I will urge you to begin a daily journal. This has been one of the healthiest things I have done for my emotional being in a very long time. I also journal in a word document things I am not willing to share with the world! I think it has slowed my brain down and helped me sort through some of the emotional things that I truely struggle with on a daily basis. Our minds are soooooo complex, it is impossible for it to SORT everything especially if we have alot on our plate. Take the time for yourself, and if you are feeling overwhelmed emotionally, write your thoughts down SOMEWHERE....You might too find it will help simplify your life a bit. Accountability is part of the journaling........whether or not your doing something simple like a new eating regimin.....you can track and see daily what you are consuming.....emotional regimin is just the same if not just as important. When we because depressed or "in a funk" we slip deeper and deeper....and jounaling just might be better then what the doctor can order! SOOOOOOO take the challenge everyone........try it....and see, if you too can help yourself SORT some of lifes struggles...and put them into perspective....and when your pants are around your ankels....you will not fold.......you will truely from your soul say.....BRING IT ON! Cuz, I am strong! Until next time everyone....Happy Blogging!
You've learned a lot of powerful things, Beverly! Thank the Lord we never stop learning. And sometimes it means being transparent . Letting people see you. What I see is an outgoing, hopeful, and open young lady,who loves the Lord and her familly! You're a neat lady, Beverly! :)
ReplyDeleteBeverly, I am beyond proud of you - especially for carrying through with these 30 days. You have done great and have been an inspiration yourself to everyone who has read you blog. Keep it up. Even if you don't do it everyday - at least try once a week. But a personal journal is great too. Love you!
ReplyDeleteGreat job. Funny how you see yourself a little bit different when you blog. But most of all you grow as a person. love ya
ReplyDelete