Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26 Days Challenge to a simplier life!



BRING IT ON! Do you ever feel like just when your life is going right......you have a chance to breathe....then in a moment.......the rug gets yanked right out from under you! Seems like you have more on your plate than you can handle......that surely is the time not to fold.....but to embrace the learning experience and say "BRING IT ON"!! The only other option we have is to hide in our little homes.......get into a "funk" as my buddy says.....and slip away! Sooner or later you loose your identity! SOOOOOOo today when it seemed like there was more in the day than I could accomplish..........I felt like I was running with my pants around my ankles! But tonight I sit here and realize that living is always better then the alternative! I have just tried to realize that I want to do more then just breathe or exist....I WANT TO REALLY LIVE! LIVE, DREAM.........LAUGH WITH BEST FRIENDS who really can appreciate even the most goofy things you do..........I hope all of you have someone in your life that you can "RUN" too when your pants are around your ankles.
SOOOOOOOO I am learning by this daily blogging that I am learning that I can honestly say "BRING IT ON!" I know that my life will never run perfect....I know that I will always have some kind of conflicts in my life....I KNOW that there will be obsticals.......and because I know...that I am a survivor....I will continue to embrace what God is trying to get me to learn....even if it is just to learn to be happy everyday no matter what the day brings.....Today....in such a what began to be frustrating day........my day ended with a smile......a text from a true blue friend.........and watching Idol with my girls! Happy Blogging Everyone.....see you again tomorrow! Remember tomorrow is another day! AND WE WILL BEGIN THE CRAZYNESS ALL OVER AGAIN....SO SAY with me...BRING IT ON!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cat! I can relate....but if your pants fall down again, tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the visual of thinking of you running around with your pants around you ankles! I also love the cat!

    ReplyDelete