
Just another day in paradise! I was talking to someone yesterday and they made the comment "I have nothing"! Shocked I looked back at them and said "do you really feel like you have nothing"??? They said, yes, I replied, "I find that sad, because you really have many, many, riches and don't even see them"! There is a country song (sorry....but love country, real life music) kids screaming, phone ringing, mailman bringing to stack of bills over due.......take a drink of milk and the milks gone sour.....washing machine broken....everything seems to be falling apart.....but it's ok....it's so nice just another day in paradise! You see, I pondered on my friends aw-fooey moment of just feeling sorry for themself.......and even though it seems like you might not have the things that you would like to have, or be in the place you would like to be.....you should thank the Lord everynight......for what you do have! Precious moments to spend with your growing kids.....because they grow fast and then move away! Health........A car to drive, dinner every night.......simple things in life! I woke up today and realized that I have sooooo many things.....even the days, like my friend, where I can't seem to see the good things they are always there! My friend just has to look a little deeper! Maybe they should blog! LOL
I am hoping that everyone that reads this blog will take a deep breath and be thankful for all they really do have! None of us "HAVE NOTHING!" We all have something to be greatful for! Embrace your paradise! What ever that is.....and Embrace the simple things of life! Don't be like my friend...unwilling to see the things in life that money can not buy! Reach out......and be thankful for everything and everyone in your life! I love all of you....and take not one day for granted! Happy Blogging Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment