
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree the old addage says. I sent a trusty email off to my dearest Auntie K......AKA Coach K......for the undenyable personality test. Seems like everyone in family has already done one....but my denial place.....I really didn't want to have to reliquish my otter title and find out I was something else! So as to not POSE as a true otter.....I reluctently took her "lame" test.....and the RESULTS ARE IN I AM NO BEAVER! Otter / Lion / Golden / Trailing beaver....I am so far from the beaver it really made me feel good.
Otters are very social creatures. Ottter personalities love people. They enjoy being popular and influencing and MOTIVATING others! Otter personalities usually have lots of friends, but not deep relationships. They love to goof off and are notorious for messy rooms. Otters like to hurry and finish jobs (job are not often done well) The otter personlaity is like Tigger in Winnie the Pooh!
LION This personalitylike to lead. The lion is good at making decisions and is very goal oriented. They enjoy challenges, difficult assignments, and opportunity for advancement. Because lions are thinking of the goal, they can steop on people to reach it. Lions can be very aggressive and competitive. Lions must learn not to be too bossy or take charge in others affairs.
I look at my daddy and realize I am truely a great mixture of the Otter my first love and but proud to be mixed with a little lion. Funny how yesterdays blog protected the Lion.......and his bossy nature (cuz somewhere I thought I might be bossy?) Wasup with that??? LOL but never really protected the poor steady beaver! Sorry Beavers! LOL Without you nothing would ever get built or completed! So the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree.....and yes, I am a GREAT mixture. There are parts from both of my personalities like everyone that needs to be balanced....and that is what this daily blogging has been all about for me.....finding a balance is such an unbalanced world. Somehow, this has shined some light on the why's of my pushy and bold behavior at times when it needed to be the VOICE of reality to self or others and when it is time to truely play!
I hope that this has motivated you as much as it has me.......remembering it truely takes all of us to get it done! The world would be a mess if we were all otters! Nothing would get acheived without the beaver......the compassion and passiveness of our great friends the Golden...and of course...and it takes special big shoulders to burden being a TRUE lion! So with that in mind my friends....I bid you good day.....until tomorrow! Swim like the otter......Dedicated to Auntie K! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment