I been challenged to create a 30 days to a simplier life......I was on the postings of Coach K and was sooo impressed by her very first ghost writter, my brother Johnny on Non the less...Procrastination! I thought it was sooooo good what he said and will have to take it to hard....as it is always hard for an OTTER to remain focused with a todo list and to put it off until it needs to be done rather then just doing it now. OTTER's work sooooo well under pressure that is when we do our best work!
MY DAY ONE .......31 days to a simplier life.........REMOVE the CLUTTER!
Our mind is sooooo full of extra clutter........I beleive that if we can acheive the removal of some of the clutter that we don't need up there....it may ever free up brain power! Brain cells are scarce in my case...and need all I can get......so this first day of trying to lead to a simplier life...would be to try to free up used space! We hold on to memories, grudges, all unforgiveness....to linger....we think we have put it in the past....but sometimes...those lingers thought can consume you. I am challenged to do my best.....these next 30 days....and try to let go of some of the things in my mind that are clutter my 43 yearl old mind....and try to set MYSELF free from them. I beleive, that acheiving this......will allow my mind to feel free....and allow me to accomplish more!
No comments:
Post a Comment