
Pressing through to a Victory! OK....I am sorry everyone....I will never be as consistant as Auntie K! My day just flew by yesterday and before you knew it....it was over! BUT just like anything in our life....we can't let the wagon we fall off of drag our booties all around town...we must climb back on that darn wagon.....and continue to success! SOOOOOO HERE IS TO PRESSING ON!
This truely is a daily learning experience for me and as you can see a DAILY blog! I usually never think anything through....I just DO IT! SOOOOOOO today's blog reflects something we all need to practice! Sticking with ANYTHING in our lives is sooooo important....but falling off is NOT a bad thing.....it is when you don't climb back on that makes you fail! Whether or not it is a diet you have committed to, a relationship you are working on, forgiveness daily......no matter what it is.......we all have things in our lives that need constent attention. If you do miss try to recover! Remembering that the longer you do not be consistant....the easier it is to go without being consistant. I missed yesterdays blog......and I knew if I missed today.....tomorrow would be easier to forget! SOOOOO I made myself today.......be ACCOUNTABLE for today's blog! Maybe that is really what it is about.......accountability! We are all accountable for something......if we want our lives to be productive! Hold yourself accountable for the things you have committed to! It really doesn't matter if you have committed to yourself or have made a public declaration either way, you are a better person......following through with your committment! So Bloggers and readers....my challenge to you today! If you have made a committment and you may have fallen off the wagon....or dragging behind it around town.......pull your self back on that wagon......NO MATTER HOW LONG IT HAS been.......GET BACK UP and PRESS THROUGH!!!!! Life is all about pressing ON.....or pressing through remembering that we all fall off......but it is all about HOW we FINISH the race! NOT THE RACE! Happy Blogging everyone! It is all about making our life simple right??? Hope this helps encourage someone today! Love you all! HAPPY POSTING! See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment