Thursday, January 28, 2010

This 28th Day of January.....Blogging is Healthy!


HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!??? Is my question for the day.........I was up running (with my pants on mind you) at 6.30, hard push from the get go. I spoke to two friends today.......who is weavering on a decision that they need to make. In speaking with my two friends....it was very clear they were both giving me excuses about their decision start time and needed a little "TOUGH LOVE"! So, to practice what I have been blogging about being who you are and appreciate the talents (not sure if honest is a talent) I had to lay out the facts to my two friends. I began to ponder on this....and me too have areas in my life that I procrastinate on getting started on...we all do......Kathy talked about this at the beginning of the month...but it boils down to one statement! How bad do you want anything???? We want to grow old with someone, we work at our marriage........We want the bathroom clean we have to put in a little elbow grease......we want a beautiful lawn....so we weed........we want to have our bills paid...we work as many hours as it takes! Why then are there areas in our life that we just are in such denial??? And I am not saying my friends are in denial...I am talking about me! Do we think it will just go away???? It goes back to the path! We are all on the journey...and we all struggle with things.....you may struggle with different things then me....but we each are trying to get to the same place. SOOOOOO If someone has succeeded at something that you are struggling with.....why can't we just jump in and help each other!????
The detailed person will say, I need to make a list on how to acheive it (that would be the beaver) LOL The Lion would make demands on how to acheive it.....and the retreiver would probably just need someone to make them do it. Maybe it is personality! BUT no matter how you get started.....you must just determine in yourself....that you will not begin next week.....you will start NOW! When the pain of change is not as painful as where you are....then you will be willing to change! That goes for anything. So, if you are struggling with a change in your life....something you can change.......then stop putting it off and just do it! One of the most amazing thing about being woman is the ability to talk to a girlfriend about anything and if she is truely your friend....she will do anything in her power to help a fellow friend! Men don't have that I guess! Maybe they are just to prideful to ask! Either way, if you see that you are struggling with something....talk to a girlfriend and together....you can help each other. Accountibility is the KEY! NON of us think we need to be accountable, however, it is the key to success! NO EXCUSES Everyone.......Just LOOK FOR RESULTS! You will never get the results of change, until you take that first step and begin the run! It might be a marathon, not a sprint.......but one step at a time.....you will cross the finish line if you STAY committed! Happy Thoughts to you all today! I pray for each of you....that your day is blessed! If you need to begin something new......no better time...then tomorrow morning! It begins a brand new day! Happy Blogging Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great thots Bev. You are realy getting good at those personality type analogies! Very proud of you - you little otter!

    ReplyDelete