Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18 to a simplier life! I am learning new things everyday!


OK.....I think for this post...everyone need to sit down! Today I talked to 2 friends.....and BOTH of them confirmed this today to me! It is funny how all my life I have heard from the preachers, from my family, from my bible study group......how important this is.......to our daily life! I do this......but I beleive for some reason I saw something deep in spending time with two ladies in my life that are really close to the Lord! Why does it seem like we need this when things seem to fall around our ankles??? From inside the fish Jonah prayed to the LORD his God.
Jonah 2:1-3.....Sometimes, we wait, until we are in the need before we realize that we do need to pray!?? Jonah was running.......and when finally the "PROBLEM was WHALE" size....he decided to give it to Him...and Pray!?? Today, my friends reminded me how important it is to pray! I was reminded too, that it is not always praying for yourself, sometimes, when you have people or things in your life that are "uneven" it is healthy to just Pray for THEM! Pray for THEM I said........I don't want to bring blessings to the ones that we are a little put out with I said in return......but both friends confirmed that we are to PRAY for the ones that we are on the OUTS with! That is where true healing can begin! So, if you have someone in your life..you can't forgive, you are having a hard time with....PRAY FOR THEM! And just maybe you will receive the breakthrough that you need. I was also reminded today....that it is when we are ready to give totally up......we are usually on the brink of a breakthrough! SOOOOOOO when you feel like giving up...DON"T!!!!! JUST PRAY! I will begin today...to pray for those in my life...that I don't pray for on a usual basis........as we all deserve a prayer! Happy Blogging Everyone! See you here on the Blogspot tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Good and oh so true post today Bev. I think the one thing I have learned in life that we can not make people get the thing we want them to see but as you said if you pray and believe, God will in His timing bring people to the place they need to be. We seem to think we have some control over it but we don't only He does. The only one we can change is ourselves.

    ReplyDelete