Saturday, January 16, 2010

16th Day - Challenge to a Simple Life or Maybe just a Simple DAY!


My heart is open to the potential that exists when I strive to survive! I would never really talk about HOPE because that is not my job....that is AUNTIE K's moto! So let HOPE be the subliminal message here....so we don't hurt her feelings.....what I wanted to focus on......was the HOPE to SURVIVE! Survival is a funny thing.....and of course, whether or not men agree or even know it...it is why women live longer! We are BORN to survive! I spent time with one of my bestest buddies today....we shopped, had lunch.....tried on "GOWNS" at a little dress shop! We had a blast! I was reminded the simple pleasures of Friendship and without them in our lives.......survival would be more of a stuggle than it already is. All of us need someone....those few or ONE special person.....(we are lucky to have one...blessed to have more) who we can share our deepest thoughts. One we can laugh with at the simple things of life! Life is not simple most of the time....but NOW and then......the HOPE is to "Forget" for only a moment...how complicated our life really is....and just embrace the simple moments! I did that today.....and it made me feel so good! We are born ladies to truely survive! We are also born to live a happy life! I don't want to just survive anything, I want to truely be happy! I think we can be happy....and there will still be complications....but until we get rid of the excess clutter in our minds....lives......then we are just surviving!
I realized today that I made my DAY simple today! I took off in a whim.....we didn't have a plan.....we just drove to where we thought would be a destination of choice....and had a great day! What a wonderful start to the weekend. It is raining outside, and usually do not greet the rain....but I had such a fulfilling day....that even the rain.....will not damper my mood! Again, the CHOICE was made, to be simple, to have HOPE, To find my potential in Survival! Maybe, there is much truth to one day at a time! Happy Blogging! Tomorrow, the sun will rise, and you will have a chance for a new day! Make it a new memory and a great SIMPLE one!

1 comment:

  1. Bev, You can use HOPE anytime you want. You fill people with more hope than I could ever do myself with just being you! What a great description of "simplicity" Waking up and just having a great unplanned day with a good friend. That is the best kind of day!

    ReplyDelete