Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 to the Challenge to a SIMPLIER life!



Everything can change in the blink of any eye, but don’t worry, God never blinks! I have talked in my other days of journal, that life is short, don't wait til tomorrow as Johnny so well put it in procrastination, and Anna's "GHOST" post yesterday parallelled with Kathy and I as DECLUTTER your mind, soul and spirit! So saying all of that....seems to be pretty funny how every one of us are really on the same path! The day I lost my mother, my life changed with one phone call! Truely, the empitimy of how your life can change in the blink of an eye! BUT IF GOD truely never blinks, then He has His watchful eyes on me all the time. He knows when my heart is broken, even when I feel alone! I AM NOT! He knows when I am not forgiving! BUT FORGIVES ME ANYWAY! He knows when I feel like my life is around my ankles! But has promised to Walk through it with me......until I am stable once again.
I am reminded today with this simple statement, that I must, in 2010 I need to rely on Him a little more then in the past! I pondered on the fact that "He never blinks" and found such truth and inspiration in that statement! If indeed He never blinks, then why do I worry so much, why do I stress.......I was talking to Auntie (coach K) today and told her....how I think this "blogging" you all have been doing for a while, might just be a great therapy for me! As my blog says, maybe, just maybe, I will learn something about myself through this journey! Thanks Kathy! If indeed, I can master, and that is the key, to Master the fact that I can give it to HIM! Then, truely, that would make my life much simplier! Good Writing all! The challenge for the day!

1 comment:

  1. Great Post Bev! That is a great beginning to 2010 - to rely on HIM a little more....I think we can all make that our plan for the New Year. I do believe also that the blogging will be good therapy - it is for me!
    Love, Auntie K

    ReplyDelete