Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meet Mr. Moose Is it reality or AM I being Hoo-Doo'ed?



Pastor is on a trip to Alaska....and I miss him terribly! It is known that I blog from true inspiration....My blogs are truely from the heart...no matter what it is that is going on "upstairs" in that crazy mind of mine. Sometimes, I look back over my blogs...they are serious to life...and in hopes that I can give some inspiration and positivity to others in my circle that might not be in a positive spot....however, todays blog.......is about Mr. Moose!

This goes along the lines......of some of my previous posts.....and that I am still the gullable person I have been all my life...even in High School. Someone would tell me something....I do have a tendancy to taking it so to heart.....UNTIL someone "spells it out".....that they are just joking! Jokesters and pranksters ........ I am a very easy target..........I received the most beautiful pictures on my "tellie" of the harbors in Alaska........the mountians.....the landscape. I texted back to pastor....that he could not prank me once again...with the wildlife in Alaska......I was not gonna be "Hoo Doo'ed" LOL

So, he just sent me this picture.......of the close up of Mr. Moose! Which made me laugh....and smile....which is always his intention...and it worked! BUT this time, I was much wiser not to "take the bite"! Last time...he sent me all these pictures of bears, moose........polar bears...to find out at the end of the trip they were photos from around Alaska and the ship he was on! HE GOT ME! JUST like in HS! So...this time.......I "pondered" was it real or NOT???

That is life........some days things seem really real........YOur feelings about something new, a new idea, a new friend........then the next day....you realize that reality is not what you had thought it was or even maybe what could have been. Of course Mr. Prankster himself.....is just smiling knowing that he got a rise out of me...that just maybe he got to see a moose...and be so close to pet him on the nose (which was the dead give away)! LOL

We all have things in our lives...that when we are SOOOOO CLOSE they seem so tangable....but when we step back....and look through reality eyes....we realize that they are not. Don't be fooled on your journey of life......we all have to know the difference between reality and when our heart or mind is playing tricks on us....because it is what we want to beleive to be real. It can be anything you are going through......emotional, physical or spiritual. You are so up close....that you can't see the reality. Step back....and make sure....that what you are seeing is through the right set of eyes.

I know this is the case for me........I have been going through a "reality" check now for a few weeks. I guess it is the place God wants me to be aware of and keep a check on the straight and narrow. If you too, are going through reality checks......remember, you must be true to God first...and second to self! Not really to others....cuz, "Mr. Moose" has proven that others can be fooled....but deep inside we know.......if we are on the right path.......we can't "hoo-doo" God and you must live with SELF!

Happy Blogging / Reading Everyone......and if you are being tested and tried.....like I am.....hang in there.......be strong........put your confidence in God....and He will see you through! UNTIL next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment