
I saw this on a frame when I went to Bealls over the weekend. It stuck with me.....and just confirmed what Pastor talked about.....God is not concerned with the final out come or desination. I have always thought where will I be in 10 years, how much money will I have in 20, Will I retire in 15 years......everything has always been in my mind about the DESTINATION! I beleive that today, I finally understand. If I spend all my time worrying about the destination.....I truely will miss the journey. What if I never get there.....what if God has other plans..........So today, I am challenging myself....to enjoy the journey more......and not worry about the destination. It is LIFE and it will TAKE care of itself. It might not be at all what I have planned.
The journey of Life is day by day. What I think will happen in 10 years....might not make it through tomorrow. I am not sure how I have missed that concept all these years....but it is true really.......Today I might not feel the same about things and direction my life is going like I did last week. So, therefore, my destination could possibly change.........so live it to the fullest....because I have no guarantee of my future! 10 years is a long time away....and lots can happen in that amount of time! One year is alot to predict...........I look back on just this year, and alot has changed in my life, my heart, my thoughts, my goals, my dreams......so if they can change in a year....how many things might change in 10 I asked myself today.
God is not worried about the destination.......He is worried about the GET THERE! Which indeed is my journey on this path of life.......so today, I will challenge myself.....to enjoy every day.........enjoy the journey.......change what I can....accept what I can not change....and tomorrow is a new day. Happy Blogging / Reading everyone....Until next time! "just thots to ponder"!
No comments:
Post a Comment