
This was another little nugget I wrote in my bible from Pastors sermon Sunday....and after I googled it.......I found work like you don't need the money and dance like no one is watching! HHHMMMMM I pondered to myself this afternoon as my mind is overwhelmed today with emotions.
Love like you have never been hurt?? If we all greated new folks in our lives, no matter the relationship......friends, kids, loves, parents and God......no matter who you approach, if the "average bear" would love like they have never been hurt, maybe this world would be a better place.
To love like this, would make you vulnerable would it not?? Non of us like to be vulnerable.....gullable........or an open easy target for hurt.....so sometimes, we love from a distance. I know I am guilty of this myself....and need to work on loving even though I have been wounded, hurt or disappointed......in these past 43 years I call LIFE!
I am certain it would please God if I learned to love like this with everyone in my life.......but Human Nature gets in my way sometimes...and takes over with the grudges of my heart......and the barrier goes up once again....to guard it from yet, another blow! So I become distant in my little hurt world and say, well, I won't let that happen again....it hurt too bad the last time!
I will have to work on this.......it sounded easier in the title of my blog....and even easier when I wrote it in the back of my bible.....but now to see it in black and white...I know I would be a better person if I could truely learn to love like God loves.....but I think it will take more then just one blog to get it!
How about I just start with the new people in my life.......and give them the benefit of the doubt that they are not out to hurt me!??? That might be a good place to start....but I know He wants me to also master it with the people in my life who have hurt me! That is the true challenge.
Maybe 2 out of three is not half bad.....I can work, like I do not need the money.......I usually put my whole heart into anything I do.......my daddy taught me to be that way......and I can dance like there is no one watching........life is treuly the dance........but I am gonna have to "ponder" long and hard on the love like you have never been hurt!!!! That has to be partnered with forgiveness I would think. So, maybe that is how God can love that way.....because He knows how to forgive better then I do!
Well, bloggers / readers I can see that I am at no resolution on this one! Almost scrapped this whole blog......but....stay true to myself.....and finish what I have started. Today is mostly over...and I have blown it already for the day, so tomorrow......I will try again.....to reach out....and Love......Like I have never been hurt....who knows I just might surprise myself!
Until next time..........happy blogging/reading everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment