
I was texting a friend the other day....and she said to me....that her day was extremely challenging. I responded by saying.....philisophical like....."how challenges make us smarter and stronger....and her texted reply was.......Well, I think I am ready to just be dumb for a while! It made me laugh yet at the same time.....it made me ponder...how true it was...that challenges and adversity does make us smarter and wiser.......and in many cases stronger but it just seems like maybe can we choose not to be smart today if that means the challenges have to come our way?
I have been in a very challenging place in my life for over a year now....and I keep waiting for the SMARTNESS to set in.........and the STRONG but the challenges keep coming...like the storm I guess.........I opted today when my day began to be the DUMMY for the day.....but I beleive that since it is the end of the day, I have truely survived another day, not to mention did anyone see the size of the full moon??? And that maybe tomorrow just might be another challenging day...and maybe God is really wanting me to be the smartest and strongest girl out there for a reason!

Which brings me to FAITH! Certain of what we do not see! WOW! I guess that is my answer....just because I have daily challenges that I do not understand, it is the FAITH of what I hope for..........and the confidence of knowing that God has me here for a purpose even if I don't see it. I think choosing to be a dummy for the day is the best answer, but am too learning that my answers, though they seem simple and easy......and might I add Lord, CHALLENGE FREE, are not always His answers! I know He has a plan.......I know HIS goal for me.....and my goals are not the same.
As my life has changed just this past week.......and the adjustment to a new SUMMER schedule with Super G and the loss of my NatScat........as in my previous post.....this too shall pass.....and the sun will shine again tomorrow. I will embrace tomorrows dawn once again.....and accept that life surely may bring me just a few more challenges to handle......as I am ready for it........as every day before. I am expectant that I am not able to see past the bend in the road......and the struggle of the rocks and boulders on my path....however, they will NOT get the best of me!
Just like everything, Life is a CHOICE! SO BRING THEM ON those darn challenges....and I will tackle one at a time tomorrow. I will not complain anymore that LIFE is challenging cuz, I guess it is better then a boring life! I would probably complain about everything just going my way all the time right!!!!!????? NOT!!!!!!!!
So Bloggers / Readers, if you are in a place of challenges today or tomorrow.....today is almost history......and you can't change anything about history......it stays the same once the day has ended....BUT You can change how you handle the challenges of life that will come your way tomorrow. As they tackle you tomorrow remember, FAITH that God too has his plan.......just because you DO NOT SEE it....doesn't mean he doesn't have an awesome one for you too! SOOOOOO UNTIL next time everyone........Happy Blogging Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment