
I was challenged to share something that pocahontas hiker calls her "sweet spot"....this is described as something that makes you happy inside and out! A moment with someone special, doing something that give you pleasure or joy..........My days have been very busy lately....and running here and there to get everything accomplished during my day...and I pondered on it....Did I have anything today......I could honestly call my Sweet Spot!???
I did..........have a sweet spot today! I sat across the table today at Chili's with one of the most handsome men all the world. More distinguished that Sean Connery himself! (We all know how high he is on my handsome list)! This Grey haired gentleman........came strolling into the restaurant with a black jacket....and sparkling eyes. I call him.....DADDY! We chatted about STUFF that life is made of. The stuff like the clouds on a rainy day.....the stuff like the cream on the top of a warm peice of peach pie! I trust him with everything I have. I know that when I call on him....he has my best interest at heart and me his! One of the people in my life, that I can truely say, loves me with no conditions. Just pure love. How amazing to have someone in my life......that even if I am having an "aw-fooey" day....it is ok....to put the cards on the table and be loved just the same. By the time we left the restaurant we both felt different then when we came in.
I hope that all of you have at least one person in your life....you can truely know...loves you unconditionally! He is my parent...but truely is my friend! It gave me a peaceful feeling for the rest of the day to have just spent time with him today! I love my dear ol' dad with all my heart! I know you might think you have the best daddy out there....but truely that is not true.....I DO! If you do not have your daddy in your life anymore.....I will share mine with you! So bloggers.....keep blogging...and Thanks Pocahontas for challenging me this today......to share my sweet spot! Maybe everyday we need to take time out of the CRAZINESS OF LIFE to find a SWEET SPOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment