
Live streamed Faithoutreachcenter.org this morning......I had home committments as a shuttle service to my teenage daughter and FRIENDS! LOL After the worship.......pastor got his bible and approached the pulpit......and he said....many great nuggets and as I was straightening my hair...I grabbed an eye liner and wrote them on my hand......The first one I wrote is we come to a place in our lives where we need not to keep looking back in the rearview mirrow. The keep looking back and wondering whether mountian top that we are leaving...and heading to the valley is not really the best place for us. Even if we are heading to the Valley....the valley is the place between the two mountians...and we feel that we are in the bottom.....place, however, he pointed out this morning that the valley has the best, moist, lushious soil. When I feel like I am in the valley....I have always thought that it was a bad, dark place......but today he made me realize that the Valley is a place of growth. A place of Strength!????? What an amazing thought....I have been in the valley for a while....man I should be the strongest woman in the world! And just maybe ready to climb again!

He also said today........"Good used to bee's don't make good honey for today"! Man that could have been another blog just on its own! I do have a tendancy to look at the used to "bee's" in life.......as I have been here in the valley....I have looked in the rear view mirror and wondered where my life might have been if I had taken a different path, different people......different life.......and yet, what used to be.......might not have been the best for the future. Maybe just to set forward and take the strength that I have gained here in the valley with the new boundaries that I have set.....will cause me to move forward up the mountian to climb on to the top....and be on the top of the mountian again!
He also reminded me today...Pastor did....that even though....I have been in the valley for a while......that even though I might not have heard the voice, I might not have felt Him......He really was standing right beside me. Now that I look back.....I do see soooooo many things.....these past 7 months....that God has been there. He has stopped me though friends in being vulnerable in life (vulnerablility happens to us all, it is what we do with it, right?).....He has placed people in my daughters life...to remind her that He is there......He has put his hand over me.......and my family....with a protection that I didn't see in the valley. But, non the less, HE WAS REALLY THERE! Maybe the Valley of Life....was the place I needed to be....to appreciate the top of the mountian.
So as I imerge slowly to the top of the mountian.......and my next climb in life.....I will have Him beside me........and not a promise that I will not slip and fall.......back into the valley....but knowing that He will be there.....to help me with my new boundaries....and Pastor said at the end of the service, he hoped that this message.....touched someone....and I am not sure.....that it would have touched me any more being on the back row........or here infront of my BLOGGER screne! So, it touched me today.
So as the invitation is given.......and the lives are renewed ........ I too, feel renewed today. This past weeks storms from TX - GA and the lives that were lost....shows us all how short life is......It really is short. There were folks shopping and doing daily things......when they were at the mall.....they never thought they would go home to find, there is nothing left...and people in AL that are greiving the loss of friends and loved ones.......Man Bloggers....Life is short! Lets make life count! So where ever you are today.......Embrace each moment. Those folks had a 5 minute warning........how can you get out of the way of a F5 storm in 5 minutes???? I hope that I am ready, if my 5 minutes of time is up!
Happy Blogging Everyone.....Happy Sunday everyone.......Live today......LOVE today........LAUGH today! As you look forward and not behind you!!!!
So bloggers / readers.....I kinda rambled on and on........
No comments:
Post a Comment